Watching my buddy hunt via Drone

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
My buddy went to a recently demolished school and was finding some goodies. I couldn't join him so I sent my Drone down to watch from my house. This was so cool. He freaked out when he saw a drone coming down to him LOL. From 4 blocks away.

Attachments

• John-1.jpg
    John-1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 492
awesome !!

Too bad you don't have 2 way Audio hooked up.. you could of pretended you were with the City or something and berated him for Detecting in a Construction Zone :lol:

Too funny. "CITIZEN!! STOP!!! YOU ARE IN RESTRICTED ZONE 4X-JY-7! A FINDS OFFICER IS EN ROUTE TO CONFISCATE YOUR FINDS POUCH! DO NOT RESIST!!"

Your lucky he didn't grab a rock and connect with your drone. Which is what I do if that mosquito is buzzing around me.

you need a decal for the bottom of that drone that says POLICE

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

My buddy went to a recently demolished school and was finding some goodies. I couldn't join him so I sent my Drone down to watch from my house. This was so cool. He freaked out when he saw a drone coming down to him LOL. From 4 blocks away.

How were you able to follow the rules of VLOS at four blocks?

I have a 107 license.

That and the lot is on a hill I can see from my house.

Part 107 is irrelevant to VLOS. You must have incredible eyesight to see your drone four blocks away. I can't see my Inspire at that distance. Only brought it up as there are too many people not observing the rules which in turn cause more rules and regulations...

Part 107 is irrelevant to VLOS. You must have incredible eyesight to see your drone four blocks away. I can't see my Inspire at that distance. Only brought it up as there are too many people not observing the rules which in turn cause more rules and regulations...

Well his Eyesite was good enough to get it over there and up close and Personal to his buddy !!

Back
Top Bottom