hunting while in a slump

bibelot

Forum Supporter
I'm in a slump, I hunted hard, the gaudy ring is a pleasant find as its 925 stamped but not much luck to be had for the multi Kruzer today. The 22 bullet drove me a bit batty as I couldn't locate it all that well. DSC04243.jpg

DSC04248.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

Slumps happen. Just gotta keep going. I find most of my lucky streaks happen after a slump lol. Nice ring btw!

That ring is cool looking, always fun to find a ring, specially silver / gold and that one looks like it’s got some gold on it too(?) congrats!

It is a cool looking ring. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

That ring is cool looking, always fun to find a ring, specially silver / gold and that one looks like it’s got some gold on it too(?) congrats!

I thought the same thing: Parts of that ring look like gold. Cool looking agate, anyway. I'd call that a slump breaker! I know what you mean about those darn little 22 or smaller bullets. Sometimes hard to find in the dirt.

Congrats on the silver ring. I am in a horrible slump directly related to lack of good permissions right now. I think it has been three weeks since a found a silver coin!

Back
Top Bottom