Sent Off My Garrett Gold To Be Sold Today!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
Garrett metal detectors have found me lots of gold and silver. So, I sent off 7.25 ounces of gold today (mixed karat of 10, 12, 14, 18) and 11 ounces of silver finds (not coins). I am guessing my take will be about $5,000.00 in gold.

This is my second cash out. My first cash-out was in 2011, which got me just under $10,000.00 for my gold I sent in. It was also the year gold spiked the highest! That year, I purchased a used Toyota Yaris for my my wife with some of my cash.

Happy Wife, Happy Life! :run1:

Below is a pic of my last batch of gold I sent in in 2011.

Attachments

• gold car.jpg
    gold car.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 488
Nice shot of yellow .Do you expect us to believe a Garrett can find all that? :laughing:
Just kidding, congrats...Sure don't see piles of gold like that coming from any other machines,not from what I've seen anyhow.

I don't believe you. No way an AT series detector could find all of that.

On a serious note, I wonder how many gold rings calabash and TNSS dig ? I mean those 1700's fields have to be littered with gold rings, right ?

To bad that you were not using a NOX cuz that last picture would be a Cadillac.:laughing:

That's pretty sweet! Congrats on keeping the Wife happy :)

Congratulations John! Nice work! 'Course you are a dedicated hunter and half insane, but you sure do pull some nice Gold and entertain us with some very wild hunts!! :laughing:

I'm looking to find that year Yaris myself....They get some good reviews...would make for a nice little fuel efficient hunting rig I figure...

Congratulations John! Nice work! 'Course you are a dedicated hunter and half insane, but you sure do pull some nice Gold and entertain us with some very wild hunts!! :laughing:

I'm looking to find that year Yaris myself....They get some good reviews...would make for a nice little fuel efficient hunting rig I figure...

I learned to be half insane (is that possible?) from your great posts! Dedication, persistence, practice, luck, fun and a metal detector will get you good results.

Good results also include =

-Happy wifey! :run1:
-Less ED :oldguy:
-Good health :neo:
-Good nites sleep!:tropical:
-Good appetite! :eat2:
-Live longer :wish:
-less "blues" :sun2:
-more $$$ :gettinmoney:

Did I forget any?????

To bad that you were not using a NOX cuz that last picture would be a Cadillac.:laughing:

Maybe, but it will be a long time before that statement can be proven true. Thats a large collection, certainly not going to accumulate that much loot without a LOT of hunting. John is more dedicated then most, so no matter what machine..i'd love to see someone try and compete with his success.

Congrats John on the haul, and to think you are not even located down in the easy pickins warm Ocean tourist havens.

Maybe, but it will be a long time before that statement can be proven true. Thats a large collection, certainly not going to accumulate that much loot without a LOT of hunting. John is more dedicated then most, so no matter what machine..i'd love to see someone try and compete with his success.

Congrats John on the haul, and to think you are not even located down in the easy pickins warm Ocean tourist havens.

Yes, with Johns dedication and equipment I am certain that it did take a lot of time and effort to accumulate those finds. It was meant as a spoof.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom