Another Equinox question.....

Ohiodigger

Elite Member
By now I'm sure everybody is tired of answering questions about the Nox.....I have one I havnt seen asked but I am wanting to know
Is the 600 as deep as the 800?
I am leaning towards an at max this spring but I have found myself sucked into the Equinox tornado and now I'm am considering one......I don't think I need the 800 because I don't detect for gold......but if the 600 is as deep as the 800 I would probably go that route, but I don't want it to be like getting an ace 400 instead of the Max, if you know what I mean

Thanks guys!

Please for the love of god don’t waste your money on a at max when you can get the baddest !!!!! on the planet!! The 600 has park 2 so your set!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Here is link talking about how 600 and 800 compare.
https://www.minelab.com/usa/go-minelabbing/treasure-talk/equinox-600-vs-equinox-800

Also here is a gent's review after having 600 model for 2 weeks.
Very well written report.
Might be best I've seen so far.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/5844-my-first-my-experience-post-on-equinox-e600/
Thank you, that was a great review......has me leaning towards a 600 now instead of the Max

Please for the love of god don’t waste your money on a at max when you can get the baddest !!!!! on the planet!! The 600 has park 2 so your set!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I take it your not a fan of the Max, Vic? :lol:

FWIW. Mine is getting delivered in a couple days. Took me two weeks after ordering. See them going high dollar at auction on feebay. Dealer I used is supposedly getting in another hundred of the 800. he gets decent shipments since he is a direct minelab dealer. Not allowed to post who he is since he isn't a sponsor here. But a phonecall and questions never hurt. Want to know who I used send me a pm. Don't get desperate and pay feebay auction price. That's nuts!

Back
Top Bottom