So far they come in 3's

71DHB

Elite Member
I've been dealing with some Excal battery problems (that has never happened to me as of yet!) and dry suit issues as well so lately I've been trying to overcome these issues and I finally got my batteries fixed. Next week the dry suit ones too! Luckily I have excellent extra waders and this morning I took off to a lake I last did 5 months ago before leaving for Canada. At the time there wasn't much to find so I wasn't expecting anything just to hop in and out I guess. My real destination was on the other side of the lake. I never made it to the other side. As soon as I got in I noticed a major change on the lake floor. Rocks of all sizes littered the lake floor. This is the result of a 3 hour hunt today. 20 euro, no silver and 3 gold rings. 2nd time this year! I really wanted to stay but I'll return soon because I'm convinced there is more in deeper water. Thanks for looking everyone and HH!

Attachments

• DSCN4013.JPG
    DSCN4013.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 662
  • DSCN4014.JPG
    DSCN4014.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 638
  • DSCN4015.JPG
    DSCN4015.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 650
  • DSCN4016.JPG
    DSCN4016.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 670
  • DSCN4017.JPG
    DSCN4017.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 664
Send me some of your good luck !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

:dingding: Sometimes conditions dictate other plans. 3 golds in a 3 hour hunt or any one hunt is an awesome day! :wow: Good luck next time out.

Wow! Triple gold! :shock::shock::shock:
Seriously congrats!
That's such a wonderful feeling, the -- "waaaaait a second...something is different here" when erosion has opened up your hunting ground unexpectedly!
:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom