SoCal Finds - Silver, Sterling, and an Old Dog Tag

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some of my recent finds. Found 6 silver coins, a really nice sterling ring and religious medallion, a 1926 Los Angeles dog tag, an LA bus token, WW1 marines button, and some wheats.

Thanks for looking and hope you’re all having a good weekend.
Jason

Attachments

• C37A1B7D-2237-486D-B5D4-99AFF01BB2B0.jpg
    C37A1B7D-2237-486D-B5D4-99AFF01BB2B0.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 299
Congrats on the silvers, especially the cut Merc:lol: the sterling, old dog tag, transit token and the rest...another fine week of digging Jason!

Love old dog tags ! Some of them are worth $$. Oh, and it's a good thing that's a So. CA dog tag. It shows you've been hunting south of Santa Barbara :police:

Congrats on some nice finds. Still the cut silver King.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really nice finds Jason! Congrats!
Thanks Jeff!
Congrats on the silvers, especially the cut Merc:lol: the sterling, old dog tag, transit token and the rest...another fine week of digging Jason!
Thanks Bruce!
Love old dog tags ! Some of them are worth $$. Oh, and it's a good thing that's a So. CA dog tag. It shows you've been hunting south of Santa Barbara :police:
Thanks Tom!
Congrats on some nice finds. Still the cut silver King.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks and glad to be the cut silver king.
awesome group of finds! Love the dog tag and the sterling, Congrats!

Thanks Ron!

It’s hard to believe you’re still finding stuff at that rate after all this time and all the hunters who’ve gone through those places. It’s a reminder to everyone that yes,it’s still out there and yes,it takes time and dedication.
Well done again Jam!

It’s hard to believe you’re still finding stuff at that rate after all this time and all the hunters who’ve gone through those places. It’s a reminder to everyone that yes,it’s still out there and yes,it takes time and dedication.
Well done again Jam!

It's out there and nothing comes easy anymore. Thanks buddy!

More great digs Jason. I know that your time has been limited a lot this year but you have been steady the whole year. Congrats on another very fine report. Trapper

Love the updates and the photos as always .
You sure know how to pad your stats as this year comes to an end.
Keep picking off those beutiful keepers Jam .
, Dew

Very nice haul as usual Jason, that tag is sweet! :)
Thanks buddy!
More great digs Jason. I know that your time has been limited a lot this year but you have been steady the whole year. Congrats on another very fine report. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! Even though time has not allowed for as much detecting, it’s been a good year and I’ve got to detect with my girlfriend from Norway a couple times and that’s the biggest highlight.
Love the updates and the photos as always .
You sure know how to pad your stats as this year comes to an end.
Keep picking off those beutiful keepers Jam .
, Dew

Thanks Dew and glad you enjoy the posts.

Back
Top Bottom