Broke the silverless streak! Woot, #57 & tokens 18-20 FTY

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Drive an hour to a small town school. Knew it was shaded and looked old enough to possibly hold a silver other hunters may have missed.

Swing about 20 minutes and found several memorials and clad dimes then my dang XP wired headphones quit working, wth?

Found a local Dollar General and bought a $5 set of headphones and headed back to the school.

Mostly found a bunch of memorials and clad dimes. Haven’t counted them yet, but it was quite a few.

Found an area in some older trees that looks like it was a homesite before the school was there and that’s where I picked up the 1941 Merc, Merramec Cave MO Good Luck Token, Alabama State Sales Tax Token, a wheat and the find of the day - Born & Co. Money in Your Pocket New Game Token. Born & Co. Tailors Chicago, IL.

bf86137a1cd49dd72f10e9085daba812.jpg

fd23ef9f4819f88212e0a3cd84088c08.jpg

b3ce7ba8678c27833f20304068a72329.jpg

dd0a517ac7c88b5ba2baf88b7504b219.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds, like those tokens. I remember driving west on US 40 and seeing those Meramec Caverns billboards every few miles starting when you were 400 miles away.

I always look at hiccups in a hunt as a good thing, now ask yourself, would you have gone over the merc, had your headphones not died? Nice hunt congrats on the streak breaker!

Way to go, Congrats on the silver and a great hunt. Those tokens are pretty cool too. Up here its been to hot and dry. I'm gonna wait for a little rain and cooler temps. I did ride around looking for new permissions, Got one and a half. HH Mark

I always look at hiccups in a hunt as a good thing, now ask yourself, would you have gone over the merc, had your headphones not died? Nice hunt congrats on the streak breaker!

Thanks cd!

Congrats on breaking your silver less streak nice finds.

Thanks GW. It was 13 hunts in a row without!

Nice going! Couldn't last forever,Been a few dry silver weeks myself ,,it'll always turn around..congrats!

Thanks WB! Hopefully your next outing is the draught buster.

Nice finds, like those tokens. I remember driving west on US 40 and seeing those Meramec Caverns billboards every few miles starting when you were 400 miles away.

Thanks Doug. Yep, when I read it that was my thought exactly.

Way to go, Congrats on the silver and a great hunt. Those tokens are pretty cool too. Up here its been to hot and dry. I'm gonna wait for a little rain and cooler temps. I did ride around looking for new permissions, Got one and a half. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! Congrats on the permission and a half, lol.

Very nice finds. WTG and CONGRATULATIONS.

Thanks jerr-man. Not a Seated Half, but I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom