1723 hibernia

remmy

Forum Supporter
I went out this morning at sunup and trolled the yards of a 1901 house. I found some cool stuff, a few wheats and a 36 Washington. I came home and did my honey do list and as we ate lunch my wife says rain is on the way AND there is a likelihood of rain the next 4 days. Using this to my advantage I told her if this is true I may not get to swing for days so I better get out while I can! She agreed and I was off like the wind to a local hay field. Signals were few and far but I eventually found something good, a copper coin the size of a quarter. When I got home and really started looking at it I realized it was different than anything I had found before. I saw "georgius.dfi" and that confused me. Eventually I made out "Hibernia" and googled it and realized what it is, 1723 Hibernia half penny, way cooler than a 36 Washington (to me). I know it still needs some cleaning. :yes:

Thanks for looking
picture.php

picture.php

Thank You!

Thanks!

Thanks Mark!
How about that new Equinox it definitely has my interest piqued. My etrac has really not impressed me as of yet but I don't think it's the machine it's probably me good luck

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Awesome find! You've been digging up a lot of excellent stuff lately. I'm clearly living on the wrong side of PA!

Wow, man! I definitely agree better than the Georgie. The really old stuff is hands down the best. Congrats!

How about that new Equinox it definitely has my interest piqued. My etrac has really not impressed me as of yet but I don't think it's the machine it's probably me good luck

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I am afraid to look at that new minelab, a new detector is not in the cards right now. If I look too much and like, well.....

Awesome find! You've been digging up a lot of excellent stuff lately. I'm clearly living on the wrong side of PA!

Thanks! You have this stuff over there, you just have to pass a coil over it. :lol:

Wow, man! I definitely agree better than the Georgie. The really old stuff is hands down the best. Congrats!

Thanks! Yeah, I like the old stuff! They both have Georges on them though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom