14k band

Tlane38003

Forum Supporter
Got out for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday felt like a year my favorite hunt partner has been really sick first find was a 5 dollar bill four d it with my eyes yes !! We went to 2 different lakes nearby​ my house to see if any partygoers lost any thing good and I wanted to test my new shaft i got for my excal found the usual stuff not much garbage just think I am getting better at not digging all the junk found a nice 14k band it was at the waters edge not far from the car guessing mom lost it wrestling the children no engraving finders keepers yes!! Thanks for looking
09666a09fc47cf006be2b5bc361b1ccf.jpg
13416ca8ae43561458694f311effcdde.jpg
91a07d510b887bd4bb7a6f71113b5660.jpg
7bc59dd670cb411f5e6d7af80bc33812.jpg

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Nice score! I can't wait for your old DF to get here so I can get wet at Pismo next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice score! I can't wait for your old DF to get here so I can get wet at Pismo next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I can't wait to bet bact to Pismo been about 10 years for me guessing it should be there mid week let my know when you get it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Very nice. Even engraved it is impossible usually to find an owner.
Glad it wasnt scuba been a month and a half or so since I found something yellow wasnt deep and don't think it was there for very long i pound that beach to death

:dingding: Cold hard cash and gold, it doesn't get much better than that!

i see 4 tabs and one ring, that's a darned good ratio! congrats on the gold! :waytogo:
There used to be alot more tabs around I try to keep these sites clean and go often usually do well after a couple hot days but some people I know go swimming this weekend no matter what the temp I am still in waders miss living in Clearwater i will probably buy a place in naples in the next year or so got about 15 more years to retire hope to pay it off by then wish I could afford. Marco island

Back
Top Bottom