Back to reality !!! Still HAPPY !!!

foreverRich

Forum Supporter
Well, it finally happened. My Silver Dollar spot dried up.:mad: Gone back twice now with no Silver Dollars. Might need one of you guys with a Minelab 3030 to help find any more.:D Decided to go back before supper to hunt the curb strip (since I haven't hunted it before). Managed to hunt ALMOST an hour before my batteries died in the Discovery 3300. Still I considered it a successful hunt. Did manage a Mercury dime next to where the old sidewalk went to the house. Also found a neat pin that was lost by the owner (he worked at the shipyard). Also found the small screw driver. Needless to say, I WILL be going back for more.:yes: Till then, Happy Hunting !!!

Attachments

• 10202016 Hunt.jpg
    10202016 Hunt.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 467
  • 10202016 Dime Obverse.jpg
    10202016 Dime Obverse.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 442
  • 10202016 Dime Reverse.jpg
    10202016 Dime Reverse.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 443
  • 10202016 Pin.jpg
    10202016 Pin.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 441
Silver Dollar

Sorry about you silver dollar mind going bust. If you ended up with seven silver dollars, that's not too shabby. And if you came up with a mercury dime in the parkway, well that's pretty cool. I got a merc today myself. I think you should find someone with a 30/30 and see if they find more of the dollars. How deep does your BH go? I had an Elite BH and the deepest silver I found was about six inches.
HH everyone

Thats a nice wild merc and that badge is cool too!

I've been thinking about this silver mine of yours...is there a possibility the old guy had an outdoor buried stash as well as the one that got demolished in the house?
Mud

My Discovery never found me a Merc! :( ;) Congrats on a nice little find!

I would still hit it more. Change direction, change speed, something. Never get it all the first pass or 2...... ;)

Nice Merc!

Sorry about you silver dollar mind going bust. If you ended up with seven silver dollars, that's not too shabby. And if you came up with a mercury dime in the parkway, well that's pretty cool. I got a merc today myself. I think you should find someone with a 30/30 and see if they find more of the dollars. How deep does your BH go? I had an Elite BH and the deepest silver I found was about six inches.
HH everyone

Earlier this year I found an 1877 Seated dime at about 7 1/2" to 8".

My Discovery never found me a Merc! :( ;) Congrats on a nice little find!

I have found more with the Discovery 3300 than any of my other detectors. I have found it to have a slow recovery speed, especially on deep targets. I found the 1738 Spanish coin with it this year. Also two gold rings. It has served me well. It DOES eat batteries though.

Earlier this year I found an 1877 Seated dime at about 7 1/2" to 8". I have found more with the Discovery 3300 than any of my other detectors. I have found it to have a slow recovery speed, especially on deep targets. I found the 1738 Spanish coin with it this year. Also two gold rings. It has served me well. It DOES eat batteries though.

Only detector that I had that picked up small gold chains without charms. It did like batteries like you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom