Metal detecting underwater. IMPERIAL BEACH.GOLD /HD

Roman Digger

Metal detecting underwater. IMPERIAL BEACH.GOLD /HD

Hi Guys!
Not so long ago was digging in the Black Sea. Gotcha not beaten beach, and even with history. In our time to find the beach is not broken - it's just Jack Pot). It was a lot of debris, shells of various firearms, I recited 6 kinds of shells, as the coin of tsarist until today. Comrade Nicholas caught a coin 50 kopecks. silver bilon, etc. Gold and silver found little. Watch the video.
Thanks to all!

14374254_1778087922480605_6643046236213477376_n.jpg

14374522_1773956672855127_736327595498405888_n.jpg

:dingding: It's like beautiful magic when you fan away the sand and the gold ring appears. :wow: Do those Imperial coins have any decent collector value? Great video and finds!

Very nice score there RD :yes: heaps of targets old coins, relics, silver and gold the spot is an unreal find brother :yes:
A virgin for sure, well it use to be :lol:

Great Video work! It makes me feel as if I was hunting there! Nice shots of the Sea Life too! Great work and thank you for posting this!
Mud

Ha, I work near "Imperial Beach"...... Wish it was as good as that one...... :lol:

Very nice video. Thanks for taking the time of making and sharing. I love the handle you have on your Excal. I'm suffering with an all too short handle grip. Got a link to where I can buy it?

Very nice finds! Congrats on the gold and silver!!

wow, great finds!

Congrats on some really nice finds. Always love your videos!

Nice pile of loot, way to go buddy!

Thats quite the haul, congrats!

Finds, thanks for the under water lesson, really cool, nice video, enjoyed it, happy hunting , Earl

Sweet finds congrats!

Epic dive, the finds are amazing, congratulations my friend!

Fantastic hunt, old coins and gold! 👍🏻

Hi guys!
Thank you for your excellent comments. I'm glad you liked my treasure hunt on the Imperial beach;)
Good Luck Freiends :)

Very nice video. Thanks for taking the time of making and sharing. I love the handle you have on your Excal. I'm suffering with an all too short handle grip. Got a link to where I can buy it?
Hi Freiend!
Thanks ))
I use just such a handle
12234.jpg

Great Video work! It makes me feel as if I was hunting there! Nice shots of the Sea Life too! Great work and thank you for posting this!
Mud
Hello Mud!
Thanks I was trying. Marine life is a little boring, but I try to take at least something :)

Very nice score there RD :yes: heaps of targets old coins, relics, silver and gold the spot is an unreal find brother :yes:
A virgin for sure, well it use to be :lol:

Hi brother!
Yes, the beach was a virgin, but we certainly have cleaned up;)
GL )

:dingding: It's like beautiful magic when you fan away the sand and the gold ring appears. :wow: Do those Imperial coins have any decent collector value? Great video and finds!

Hello Friend! Coin condition is not very, taki monetv in our corner of the meat found in the ground in the old settlements, great value for collectors such coins are not, but sometimes come across expensive coins;)
Thanks )
GL

Back
Top Bottom