Should of been a Boy Scout...

NickedOnEdge

Went back to my local park for a few today dug another wheatie and a Washington 1944. Found the usual couple bucks in clad also. Had about an hour of swinging left in me. I went to a church built in 1888. Unfortunately the area has all been filled and and built on or paved over. Had about a 20yd by 30yd section to hunt for the hell of it I have it a go. Dug about 4.00 in clad and 7 Boy Scout neck tie clips. Made for an intresting hunt.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The six neckerchief slides are Cub Scout issue. I'm not sure what the one in the center is.

Im thinking that you were in a staging area for the boy scouts to ship off to camp or a jamboree. I think the one in the center is a webelos clasp. Thats a nice silver too, congrats!

That's a ton of slides! Seems someone's cub scout master didn't know to tell the new kids how to tighten em up. The Webelo should have already known better!!:laughing: Congrats on a nice hunt!

Went back to my local park for a few today dug another wheatie and a Washington 1944. Found the usual couple bucks in clad also. Had about an hour of swinging left in me. I went to a church built in 1888. Unfortunately the area has all been filled and and built on or paved over. Had about a 20yd by 30yd section to hunt for the hell of it I have it a go. Dug about 4.00 in clad and 7 Boy Scout neck tie clips. Made for an intresting hunt.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Those are nice finds and the quarter looks good.

Back
Top Bottom