Felix Penny Contest! And the Winner Is...

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
:dingding:Coin Pirate!:firstplace:

You are the 2016 Crud “Felix” Penny Guessing Champion!!!! :woot:

745 option #3

I could not believe that with only the 4th guess you hit the nail on the head! :urock:
Even though a certain individual has already declined the acceptance of option 3 we will send a choice selection to honor the prize. :yes: Congratulations to you and to all that participated. :thumbsup:

Link to original thread - http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=234823&page=3

Attachments

• Mt. Felix.jpg
    Mt. Felix.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 299
  • Penny.jpg
    Penny.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 295
Last edited by a moderator:
Great guess! Congrats? LOL

Yeah Right? Dead on the EXACT COUNT of that crusty heap O Felix decroded krapulence? That alone should garner some sort of huge prize right? At least a tee shirt! Or, Felix's very next gold find? Karma at work here Felix!! Dont fight the Universe, things could go really bad for you if you do!! I'd be really scared about this...and to think, It was all YOUR Idea! :laughing::laughing:
Mud

Yeah Right? Dead on the EXACT COUNT of that crusty heap O Felix decroded krapulence? That alone should garner some sort of huge prize right? At least a tee shirt! Or, Felix's very next gold find? Karma at work here Felix!! Dont fight the Universe, things could go really bad for you if you do!! I'd be really scared about this...and to think, It was all YOUR Idea! :laughing::laughing:
Mud

yeah yeah what he said, give up the loot argggggg man the cannons me laddy's, :pirates:

wow that pile is way bigger than it seemed at first glance. I can't believe you kept those. I toss mine right in the trash pouch. lol

I'd pay to see the look on craigs face when he gets those in the mail. :laughing:

Doh! I was only 45 away :) Not bad! Thanks for the contest this was great fun! Let's do it again soon!

How did someone from a landlocked state get to be so accurate at counting pennies. I would say some thing about hillbillies but being a Mountain William myself I will not do that.

Congratulations on the outstanding SWAG.

I DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE A POOR SPORT, I THOUGHT OF THAT NUMBER TOO BUT IT WAS ALREADY USED. Yes, yes really I did:detector:

Back
Top Bottom