Big freakin gold

TheMaddMan

Elite Member
Hit the beach after work yesterday. Started waist deep and only pulled 1 pull tab and 1 dime in the first half hour. Moved in closer to shore, started pulling a little more trash and change. Got a screaming 95 on the ATG, down 2 scoops, out of the hole. Thinking I might have my first silver dollar. Look in the scoop and see this.
image.jpg1_zpsfjjzhmic.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh my God, I hit the jackpot. Gold bar, Jean Lafitte's treasure is mine. Heart stopped working for 10 seconds. Take it out of the scoop and look at it. Seems light. Flip it over and see an on/off switch? What kind of gold bar has an on/ off switch? What the h$!@?
image.jpg1_zps1taiiamb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Look at the end and it has a nice, neat hole. Ok, you suck for causing the heart attack I just had. Damn memory stick! Bank of Memory.
image.jpg1_zpsbgpwbnud.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Finished the day after 2 and a half hours with .66c, bazinga gold bar, 2 lead sinkers, and find of the day, a military button. Keep on keepin on and HH.
image.jpg1_zpssdtr9koj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image.jpg1_zpsahd3wwv1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have never seen a memory stick like that! You never know what you will find.

Man that would have had my knees wobbling as I reached into the scoop for it!

Crazy the things we find!

You will remember this fine for a long time ,,, memory bank ,,, gold bar ,,, heart stopper ,,, put it back for next guy ,,, :laughing: :lol::heartylaugh::workforgold: sorry got carry ,,, sorry it wasn't the real thing,,, better luck next ,,, great story had me excited

Ahhh Man.... I would find whoever manufactured that thing and and send in ISIS. That is just too wrong.

It's funny now. At the time it was so much of a let down. Kinda like a blow out on a tire, all the air just rushed out. But, it'll make an excellent conversation piece, I'll be talking about my "gold bar" for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom