For those that follow the Hoover boys

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I'm good friends with Kurt Franz and I asked him for some funny pics with the ctx and this is what I get lol!!!
5856d8fc201be97e8284868119528ece.jpg

d49f87abcf0db8ffcd07880c8ca16dec.jpg

aa23f751608ee54c075f51ab501c4aeb.jpg

4f6208caf21c52d622afa63591cfcfee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I follow the Hoover Boys.Kurt and Brad are some hardcore diggers. Wish I had their hunting grounds.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

:laughing::laughing:

Man that cracked me up. That's good stuff right there!!!

Man I think you may be my hero. You've hunted with some great people and gotten some great sites. I'm jealous!:grin:

I've been blessed to be invited to events to meet many different detectorist;)

Coin Whisperer

From the 1st pick, kinda looks like the Ctx guy's are Swinger's :shock::laughing: howboutit, looks like you get flower's and a CTX from him howboutit :jawdrop: :laughing::laughing::laughing: PS Who are these guys ? Besides the guy in the middle in the 2 nd pick :lol: IS That Coin Whisperer with his arms all tied up howboutit :hornetsnest::haha:

From the 1st pick, kinda looks like the Ctx guy's are Swinger's :shock::laughing: howboutit, looks like you get flower's and a CTX from him howboutit :jawdrop: :laughing::laughing::laughing: PS Who are these guys ? Besides the guy in the middle in the 2 nd pick :lol: IS That Coin Whisperer with his arms all tied up howboutit :hornetsnest::haha:

That is Kurt Franz and Brad Johns. They along with two others make up the Hoover boys of YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom