Incredible Finds! NJ State Copper, KGII, Matron LC and tons of relics! Pic heavy.

AndrewCNJ

Elite Member
Hit the fields hard this weekend. Friday night, Saturday with fellow forum member Chad, and Sunday all day. My shoulder and back are in serious pain.

The NJ State Copper has been at the top of my list - and I finally got one! It's in decent shape and it appears to be 1786. Amazing! Now I can retire.

Also noteworthy is a King George II copper, looks to be 1747. And a very nice 1826 Matron head large cent. Also, one toasted copper with no detail.

Buttons, buttons, buttons. There's a tiny silver button that has a beautiful star pattern on the front. A frilled coat button. Some lead shot, ringed bullets. Old utensils, buckles, piece of a silver plated spoon or fork with some initials engraved.

Two Indian heads (one is 1864) and three wheats. A few random relics as well.

Also an aluminum? 1957 First Bank token from Freehold, NJ lol

Thanks for looking! I am exhausted! HH

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (5).jpg
    FullSizeRender (5).jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 419
  • FullSizeRender (8).jpg
    FullSizeRender (8).jpg
    149 KB · Views: 419
  • FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_2948.JPG
    IMG_2948.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_2951.JPG
    IMG_2951.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 411
  • FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 412
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 416
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 410
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_2953.JPG
    IMG_2953.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 423
  • FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 412
  • FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 409
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_2944.JPG
    IMG_2944.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 416
woah, that's a LOT of digging! :shock: lots of really great finds though, congrats! :yes:
in the first pic, center left, 2 items above the buckle, is that a gear from a watch/clock?

Pete

woah, that's a LOT of digging! :shock: lots of really great finds though, congrats! :yes:
in the first pic, center left, 2 items above the buckle, is that a gear from a watch/clock?

Pete

The circular item? I have no idea lol at first I thought it was a cleat or spike from a golf shoe because there are three protrusions/pins on the back but on closer inspection it has some age to it. Any input would be helpful because I have no clue - could be a gear.

congrats on the great digs. That NJ copper is a tough one.....still on my bucket list.

Awesome finds I love the relics and the NJ copper congrats and keep it up! I bet there's some Spanish silver waiting for you out there

Sometimes it's worth worth all the pain and hurt of the hunt. Congrats on your dream find in the Jersey Copper and some very impressive recoveries. Jack

congrats on the great digs. That NJ copper is a tough one.....still on my bucket list.

Awesome finds I love the relics and the NJ copper congrats and keep it up! I bet there's some Spanish silver waiting for you out there

Sometimes it's worth worth all the pain and hurt of the hunt. Congrats on your dream find in the Jersey Copper and some very impressive recoveries. Jack

Thank you all! It was well worth the pain - the NJ copper is now one of the gems of my collection.

I hear you on the pain,
I thought I had found a NJ once, but turned out to be a conder token, since found a couple more of those.
The cuff link button is a nice find.

Oh yeah, congrats on the retirement. :grin:

More INCREDIBLE finds!!! NJ copper on top of the list!!!! SICK! ! ! Why no pictures of the awesome 1996 quarter and 2002 jefferson nickel you found??? :lol:

Nice work there,and congrats. The little tiny pinwheel thing looks to be a toy tractor steering wheel or some other car steering wheel. Congrats again

Awesome Andrew!! Fantastic hunt...love the buttons....big coppers are killer!

Awesome group of finds, congrats!

I hear you on the pain,
I thought I had found a NJ once, but turned out to be a conder token, since found a couple more of those.
The cuff link button is a nice find.

Oh yeah, congrats on the retirement. :grin:

Congrats on the neat stuff, I'm partial to the spoon chunks myself, you have quite a variety there!

Nice work there,and congrats. The little tiny pinwheel thing looks to be a toy tractor steering wheel or some other car steering wheel. Congrats again

Awesome NJ copper

killer bunch of buttons :cool: and way to go on the large cent

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the comments and thanks for looking!

I just purchased an Attack coil for my ATP so there will hopefully be more silver next time! Going back to search for those deep Reales!

Back
Top Bottom