Today 4 hours dances with waves around the black hole ....

stavr

Elite Member
Today 4 hours dances with waves around the black hole ....
one yellow ticket 750 (18K) 9,16gramm
50 1/2 old USSR coins (More than 23 years have not seen sunlight, usually not more than 1-2 pieces over the summer, but when the storm begin their work begins Eldorado)
35 modern coins.
bit of useless junk :D

ps: Of course it can not be compared with the result of my Japanese friends, but still ... ;)

Attachments

• 2014-10-30_17-56-12_922.jpg
    2014-10-30_17-56-12_922.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 531
So glad to see your gold find! I'd almost forgotten what gold looks like! :)

Lots of old coins there! It is pleasant to see your detecting finds Ruslan. Good to see you can detect with all the news about the Russian's trying to change your country by force. Wish you the best and congrats on the 18K!

Фантастичний великий скарб :waytogo:
Congratulations my friend 18K is a very nice find. :yes:

Last edited:
Congrads Stavr!! About time you hit the surf!! Thanks for posting...:thumbsup:

Congrads Stavr!! About time you hit the surf!! Thanks for posting...:thumbsup:
I went hunting in a storm a few days.
at the beginning of a strong storm could not hear the headphones!
This hunt (the most productive)was before sunset, when the storm began to abate, and the waves slammed with monstrous low sound broads.

the time and the place is very well heard! even better than seen ...

you should be in good shape, eyes constantly monitor waves, approaching as close to a black hole, and running back backwards upon the occurrence of waves. a dance with the waves I dance only when he found a black hole.
! and it is justified.
storm may close the black hole in 20 minutes a layer of sand and tomorrow will not be here at all signals ... and will have to wait until next erosion heavy storm. Month \ Year \ 5 years? :)

Ruslan.

Great hunt Ruslan! Beautiful, big gold ring. I will be taking out my Evroexcavator tomorrow in hopes of finding a similar ring! :D:D:D Good luck out there.

Great hunt Ruslan! Beautiful, big gold ring. I will be taking out my Evroexcavator tomorrow in hopes of finding a similar ring! :D:D:D Good luck out there.
Evroexcavator helps a lot,
because the goal should be removed from the first time and run backwards until faced a wave ... with a heavy or a small scoop of this is not possible

Back
Top Bottom