Pimp with a limp!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
:lol: Hit the humane society store on the way to a Doctors appt. Looked at crutches for a possible detector mod. Regular crutches were too skinny. This style wasn't though:D. May cut off one handle and use it for a CZ21 mod.? While I was there I found a 1985 Carousel gumball machine in cherry condition. Probably sell it at the next car show I attend? Set it on the sidewalk and it won't last long:D Crutches and gumball machine were each $15 with a 25% discount today. So basically about 12 bucks.

Crutches like this have all sorts of potential for mods for beach machines. So if the Excalibur broke your bank acct. and you want to ditch the s shaft you may want to try some of these? :yes:

Car show last Saturday I got side tracked driving the strip with friends, so I only got off one pic.:lol:

Forgot to mention. If you look at the gray arm cuff piece. You can drill out the thicker part of the sleeve if a lower rod fits loose and use it for a bushing on the lower rod.

Attachments

• SAM_1640.jpg
    SAM_1640.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 645
  • SAM_1641.jpg
    SAM_1641.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 648
  • SAM_1643.jpg
    SAM_1643.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 658
  • SAM_1644.jpg
    SAM_1644.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 645
  • SAM_1645.jpg
    SAM_1645.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 652
  • SAM_1646.jpg
    SAM_1646.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 651
  • SAM_1635.jpg
    SAM_1635.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 640
I think you should get yourself a walker Larry when detecting... mod it with 4 tennis balls instead of the wheels so it will be like balloon tires in the sand :laughing:

Good suggestion on the crutches!

I have a friend who jacked up his foot and his wife bought him some awesome looking, race-car inspired carbon fiber crutches. I think they might be perfect for a beach set-up! I'l see if I can filch them in the near future. He doesn't need them, anymore! :laughing:

Can't wait to see what the finished mod with the crutch looks like. :yes:

Yes, nice looking hot rod. Do you think the lifeguard would let you run the hot rod on the beach and hang your decetor out the door until your back on your feet? :D

Interesting.

I've often contemplated painting the shaft of my detectors white and painting the coil red. If I wore sunglasses while swinging, maybe people would think I was a blind person swinging a cane and give me a wide berth and cut down on any challenges or questions about what I am doing. :laughing:

Interesting.

I've often contemplated painting the shaft of my detectors white and painting the coil red. If I wore sunglasses while swinging, maybe people would think I was a blind person swinging a cane and give me a wide berth and cut down on any challenges or questions about what I am doing. :laughing:

I don't think the kids care? Had two kids horsing around one day. One jumped my detector and clipped it which made me step on my coil and I fell over. I said " I hope your daddy has $1000 bucks!" and the kid took off running:mad:

Back
Top Bottom