Blame this new post on Detector Nut!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well, somebody decided my story wasn't good enough and wanted pictures. So I went outside to my truck and in my innertube and got the phone and got into my wader pocket and got out the dime and penny to take pictures.

Well after taking the first picture I thought why not take the cover off the phone and see what kind of phone I have and also take a picture of it.

Well ok did that. AND WALLA!! A nice soggy 20.00 bill was between the cover and the IPhone!!! First Iphone I have found also

So Detector Nut, I thank you!!!! I certainly never expected that and the phone was going to just go into my box of junk phones.

Nice find!

That's a darn good idea as well. If you happen to lose your wallet, but still have your phone at least one would have some cash on them. :goodidea:

Awwww, a happy ending! That's nice...........

I would have thrown out the phone and never knew the $20 was there.... I think Detector Nut should get a cut.....:D

Don't some people/places still buy iPhones in that condition just for parts? Especially if it's a 5? Not sure which one that is.

Very nice bonus, I'm not a phone guy so I never would have thought to look! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom