Dig fellas is fake!@!!!

tony628

So I was Watching this last night and did anyone else happen to catch that in that big open field that was grassy and dead looking there was a nice big brown fresh dug ground right under his CAR SIZED SEARCH COIL??????And also another part he dug the ground was disturbed already, I have to tell you, kind of makes me not even watch anymore besides his Edith Bunker voice that drives me INSANE!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Of course it's fake. They can't make a show on a chance someone will find something. It's probably rigged like those storage wars shows

It's PRO WRESTLING,,, I mean PRO DETECTING :laughing: :laughing:

They could use Natural People off of You Tube, & have a BETTER Show! :D

We ALL know or have been SKUNKED a time or THREE.

They don't have to find a 1800 coin or Civil War items EVERY TIME. But they DO!

Some days I am HAPPY with a CHUNK of Something RUSTY & NO Bee Stings :lol:

some folks can look at a bubble gum wrapper and be enlightened.

So what your saying, out of all the equipment, the locations, the research provided you couldn't tale anything good away from the show? But yet you still watch it. I think it would be fun to hunt with those two, I believe they are going to be very successful.

I will take it over other reality shows. I just enjoy watching for the locations of where they get to dig. What do you want to watch boring guys digging pull tabs.

looked like a spot he had scuffed over with his foot to see if the target was on top of the ground to me...Its not my favorite show but the last thing I would think is Bill would fake a find....

I spent a number of years on T.V. and movie sets and I can tell you what you see is not what you get. I could tell you stories about what goes on when your on the set that you would not beleave. The Ad people also have a lot to say about what you see. Beleave none of what you hear, and only and half of what you see. slider........Panama Central Americs.

That Other Show...

I do not recall the name of the show that aired / came on after Dig Fellas But I liked it. They were hunting a fort in west Texas. How the heck they got permission is beyond me. Pehaps the relics went to the fort museum. But it was more realistic. Does anyone know the brand and model of the machines they were using ?

I do not recall the name of the show that aired / came on after Dig Fellas But I liked it. They were hunting a fort in west Texas. How the heck they got permission is beyond me. Pehaps the relics went to the fort museum. But it was more realistic. Does anyone know the brand and model of the machines they were using ?

That was "dig wars". I liked that show, but something must be going on because chicagoron (ron guinazzo) jumped off that ship.

In other news.....water is wet.

You can't produce a 100% genuine MD show. Who would watch me MD a park for an hour? Nobody.

MDing is like golf. Fun to do, boring as hell to watch.

I like the show , it's interesting and they make me crack up . They seem like a couple of nice guys having a great time doing what they like to do .
I thought they did a great job on the delivery of the historical end of it too .

Did you Find anything Howard???
Edith-Bunker.jpg

I watch all the shows for the entertainment. These guys though bother me with there Accents, if they could only pronounce the Letter "R" :laughing:
Luckily its only a 30 min. show, couldn't handle much longer then that.

I think all of the shows though should state that "They have special permission to hunt these sites and that NO one should just go there and Dig and that they need to check with local authorities about MDing Laws"

I think, like a lot of these type shows, they are reenactments. They are quite possibly depicting that actual finding just redone for video. As we all know a show of our daily detecting would be pretty boring most of the time.

In other news.....water is wet.

You can't produce a 100% genuine MD show. Who would watch me MD a park for an hour? Nobody.

MDing is like golf. Fun to do, boring as hell to watch.

what? yes you can produce a 100% genuine MD show. editing is the first word that comes to mind.no need to show all trash digs.

"Diggers" is corny but i have no doubt that the two are sincere and real detectorists.you are correct in that to show trash being dug constantly would indeed be boring tv.behind the scenes of "Diggers" is a real archeologist.they are over the top w/their excitement but then again,i too get excited if/when i dig something that i find cool and worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom