....buy me some Cracker Jack....

Brian in TN

Forum Supporter
Whoohoo we are going back! Ninja Digger and I hit an few spots today including the joint where I dug a 1914 wheat a few weeks back. I scored a 25, 42, and 46 wheat along with a Cracker Jack mystery club token! The other side has a picture of John Adams. Twas a great day no doubt!

Attachments

• 7-6-08.jpg
    7-6-08.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,542
Another great day!

Finally I am no longer a Wheat Penny Virigin!
clad.jpg

as well I found a cool token just has eagle on one side, and side two says no cash value, no idea what it gos to
token.jpg

Also found some cool not so coin item including this thingamabob from coke
coke.jpg

and the all famous spiderman cell phone......and yes kids all buttons function properly :lol:
phone.jpg

fakechainphone.jpg

and other other junk
junk.jpg

Coke? Two Spidey thingies? Shweeeet! What about the lock thing? Aww nevermind....look at those picture skillz!!!!
Dang dude! I didnt know you dug that many coins today. Dug 48 in my finds.

Brian... not to steal your thread but 2 years ago in the water, chest deep I found this crackerjack badge which I love... don't know why with all the gold I have lol... I used to love finding those toys at the bottom of the box ;)

Attachments

• 2008_07060001.jpg
    2008_07060001.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2,308
wow cracker jack mystery club!:wow:

i never realized that jack was a sailor boy and his dog was named bingo:roll:

how cool is that!:spin:

-zander

I wish Cracker Jacks still had cool prizes like that. When I was a kid they at least had tiny baseball cards (many of which I still have). Now they only have silly paper things, not even worth collecting. :(

nice finds

i found a cracker jack token like that a few weeks back

Attachments

• Dave Bill 179.jpg
    Dave Bill 179.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,068
  • Dave Bill 180.jpg
    Dave Bill 180.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,132
All that Cracker Jack stuff is great, now if you guys and your Little Orphan Annie Decoder Rings you would be lead to some real treasures :spin:

Back
Top Bottom