Single ear headphone

Morgan44

Anyone use a single ear headphone? I've only seen one brand so far, the rattler. Are there other ones out there? Anyone have opinions? I like the idea of hearing other things around me. What do you think?

I just ordered a Killer B Stinger. I find I am always uncovering an ear so I can hear around me. I hunt with my daughter a lot, in the woods with rattlesnakes, parks with people, ect. I am excited to try them out. I think the only issue I will have is at the beach. I will keep some foam earplugs to insert in the off ear just in case, but don't think it will be a problem. For my style of hunting, they just made sense.

I read good reviews on both the Stinger and the Rattler. I did not come across any other single earphone brands.

I have used both the Detector Pro Rattlers and the Killer B Stingers, and prefer the Killer B stingers tone quality and also they are a lot more comfortable.

I use the killer b stingers with my ATPro, I looked at the rattlers when I was searching and liked the reviews of the killer b. I think you will like whichever you choose, I like being able to hear what's going on around me when I'm detecting.

I just got my Killer B Stingers today. Very well made and much lighter than I expected. I have a big head, yet they fit great and seem comfortable (a long hunt will be the best trial). They are fully adjustable as to where you want the pad to contact your head. I am very surprised at the sound quality, these are far above better than my koss headphones. The sound is crisp and very clear, no static, echo or dull sound. The volume control works well. I have it about 3/4 now. Any more and it hurts my ears! I am sure that is because of the higher impedance of the speakers.

I don't have a set of rattlers to compare them too, but am very pleased with these.

I have the Killer Bees and will not go back to any thing else, I am even thinking about selling my V3i wireless ones, don`t use them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom