The Post that got me banned from Findmall!

JohnUK

Go to JohnUK's blog spot posted in Member Links to what he is talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many of us that have been banned by Findmall. Wear it like a badge of honor. I was banned for telling the Guv I wouldn't kiss his ring. It has been three months now and I don't miss it one bit. That forum is full of old men with antiquated thinking and bad manners. The worst is the guy who runs it.

There are many of us that have been banned by Findmall. Wear it like a badge of honor. I was banned for telling the Guv I wouldn't kiss his ring. It has been three months now and I don't miss it one bit. That forum is full of old men with antiquated thinking and bad manners. The worst is the guy who runs it.

Ditto!!!

Yeah, posting a link will get you banned over there.

Guv also just called everyone stupid who wanted to post about the Detech coil. Some people are power hungry and love to abuse every "under" them.

I got banned for suggesting that if they opened up a little and relaxed their rules they might get even more members.
This was in a PM to Elton, one of the mods.
Evidently the owner read that and didn't like it.
Childish and stupid.

I read to learn over there, mostly, but I do like to post from time to time and help the newbies...or brag, so I just rejoined under a different name.

I did get revenge, of sorts.

Just go to google and search for Findmall.
Their site comes up #1, but right under that is my big ol rant about getting kicked off.

The owner is childish, immature an idiot and a fool, and I am not the only person that thinks that way.

Attachments

• findmall 2.jpg
    findmall 2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 4,243
Well, I for one, miss you over there, goodmore. I ain't been banned yet. Probably would be if I stayed up on my soapbox all the time. Good to see you posting here, goodmore.

Well usually when you Google the title of a website, its the first return :lol: I love that this thread is #2 though :yes:

Back
Top Bottom