Fisher F4 final review

searcher_65049

Well after fighting with the F4 for the first 3 hunts wanting to wrap it around a tree I went out today started to get the pinpointing down with the DD and the depth hit a .999 silver ring at 7 inches. So depth is good. Takes awhile to get these tones on my new F4 at first I hated it got some headphones and well now I hear it better to. Still dont care to much for the EMis its so sensitive to but I did turn down sesitivity down to 2 bars and didnt really effect my depth so really getting 2 more inched and digging less trash with F4 Vs my old BH Quicksilver there is a fair difference. Whether it was worth the extra $ I will say yes for now still learning it. The ring was in a park I hunted a 1000X. Battery Life is about 3 6hr hunts without headphones.

Like the Old Hands here said, taking time learning your new detectors is the way to go.

Of course you coming online and consulting with these Old Hands gives you the technical and psychological mentoring needed to assist you with your new toy ;)

Have fun, enjoy the new targets found with your Fisher F4

Thank you for sharing your experiences

I have also hunted with the F4. Still not sold but I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and thoughts. Who knows what the next detector will be for the General? Right now i'm happy with the F2 and the 10" coil. Congrats on your find and continued good luck!

Back
Top Bottom