Ace 350 or Fisher F4? ready to purchase

searcher_65049

350 or F4 That is the question anyone? Am down to the 2 which is best ? anything has got to better than my bounty hunter

F4 was good to me and I liked the Ground Balance feature. Going to the larger DD coil affected my Pin Pointing, but I think it just takes time. Know nothing about the 350 other than they have gotten very good reviews. Good luck with your decision!

If it's between those two, the F4 would be way better. A Garrett will drive you nuts with tortoise like recovery speed and obnoxious ding dong noises designed for children.

I don't have an F4, but I do have an F5 and a 350. I would say F4 all the way based on my experiences with the 350 - was not pleased with that machine.

Choice

The Fisher has a 5 year warranty the Garrett has a 2 year, I personally like the Fisher!!! Where are you buying it at? Bart at Big Boys Hobbies is a Fisher and also Garrett Dealer and a sponsor here, Call him and let him know you are a member here and he will give you his best price. He will get all of your MD specific Info and recommend the best MD for your needs..... :biker: :digginahole: :biker: :digginahole:

Choice

The Fisher has a 5 year warranty the Garrett has a 2 year, I personally like the Fisher!!! Where are you buying it at? Bart at Big Boys Hobbies is a Fisher and also Garrett Dealer and a sponsor here, Call him and let him know you are a member here and he will give you his best price. He will get all of your MD specific Info and recommend the best MD for your needs..... :biker: :digginahole: :biker: :digginahole:

Choice

I have to disagree with bonesquat. I found the Ace350 had a great recovery speed, discriminated very well and went quite deep. Also it is a very accurate machine. I found lots of good stuff with it. Also Rick ( bonesquat), didn't u use the ace250? Loads of difference between the two. Which ever you choose call Andrew at NED. he has the best prices around.

I have to disagree with bonesquat. I found the Ace350 had a great recovery speed, discriminated very well and went quite deep. Also it is a very accurate machine. I found lots of good stuff with it. Also Rick ( bonesquat), didn't u use the ace250? Loads of difference between the two. Which ever you choose call Andrew at NED. he has the best prices around.

I have never used the Ace 350,but I think the recovery speed is close to that of the AT pro which is super fast. A friend of mine has a 250 and its recovery speed is not slow. Also 2nd that Call Andrew at NED great prices. Maybe its that long bell tone.

The garret 350 has the best frequency f4, 5.9 khz v / s 8.25, with the best will have garrett ayasgos of small things.

The garret 350 has the best frequency f4, 5.9 khz v / s 8.25, with the best will have garrett ayasgos of small things.

This is a very old topic LOl. Wonder how he liked the F4. My bet is he sold it and never returned to the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom