My first live dig and more!

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone! Today was a gorgeous weather wise, and what better way to spend it than with a fellow forum friend doing what I love to do most. Didn't take long maybe 30 mins and #1 was caught on film. I noticed the phone wasn't focusing right in the video :no: but I got this signal and I knew what it was before I dug it check it out!
https://youtu.be/96_OsreVar4 wow just watched it myself horrible picture quality sorry folks! :( if you have any tips for live digs id love to hear them! Tough to do with an iPhone but hoping to be able to do more videos in the future. Gotta get some better recording equipment. I actually lost the target and had to pick the phone and detector back up :laughing: and for those who don't care for videos I have some pics too :D also added a 1898 v nickel, a steelie, and 9 regular wheats. Having a blast this year, this machine just feels right. I've never been more confident with any of my minelabs. It's gunna be a good summer :cool: happy hunting everyone and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2189.jpg
    IMG_2189.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_2190.jpg
    IMG_2190.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Lot of fun today. I should have helped by grabbing the camera but that nail was sooo important, hahaha! Next time . . .

Congrats on the great hunt!
Thanks !
Congrats on the Mercs...you're starting to add up the silvers now:yes:
Thanks capt! Slowly adding to the pile!
Lot of fun today. I should have helped by grabbing the camera but that nail was sooo important, hahaha! Next time . . .
It's all good bud had a great day!

I apologize for video quality folks, it was my first and I'll be getting better equipment so these videos will be a lot clearer thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom