Weekend Hunts Keep Silver Streak Alive

jack&jill

Elite Member
Got out Saturday Morn, Sunday Morn and again this Morning and found some further success to keep my Silver coin streak alive. The streak has now hit 15. On Sunday it was the last coin before stopping. All three hunts were at the same park I hunted the last three weeks. Things really cooled of on the areas I have hunted so I will need to move to other locations in this very large park. Thanks for checking out this thread. Jack

Attachments

• 4-15-17 .jpg
    4-15-17 .jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 4-15-17 1 .jpg
    4-15-17 1 .jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 4-16-17 .jpg
    4-16-17 .jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 4-16-17 1 .jpg
    4-16-17 1 .jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 4-17-17 .jpg
    4-17-17 .jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 4-17-17 1 .jpg
    4-17-17 1 .jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Awesome AGAIN Trapper. I missed the one Friday and spaced calling you back on the next...if I wasn't running around like a headless chicken I might have not missed the bus! I was trying to fix my water heater vent,change my daughters oil,take my boys target shooting and go detecting....all while avoiding the weather! Oh yeah,and laundry.:lol: Sometimes it's all just a rat race,you know the feeling...
Sorry I missed going out. I did take one my boys out detecting when we visited my Dad yesterday. He found a complete Winchester 30/30 round and he is HOOKED! He's very into firearms so that helped a lot! About 7 pm yesterday I was a melted mess on my bed and he came in and asked..."Wanna go detecting?" I had to turn HIM down! Me thinks I've finally "done it"! It's not easy to convert a video gamer into a detectorist!:grin:

Very nice weekend Trap . Another great hunting report . Any time you can scrounge up a silver or two in this day and age is a great hunt .
Congradulations on that streak staying alive .
, Dew

Great hunting Jack! I gotta get me a 17" coil, should add an inch or two to the stock right? For the price it better ! :laughing: happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom