• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

RESULTS >> Exchange 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Here's the results!!!

names2011a.jpg ....names2011b.jpg

Here's the video!!! :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odZztut-Qg0

mail bear.gif3. Now "members" need to exchange addresses with whomever you've been matched with, via a PM. It is YOUR responsibility to contact your match via PM and exchange addresses. You have 1 week to mail the gift.

ALL gifts must be mailed this week!

pics2.gif 4. When you receive the gift, if you would like to post a picture on this thread, it would be great to see what everybody got!

xmas_smilie.gif

Thanks guys it was alot of fun watching you draw the names , and even better to see your smiling faces again . Thanks for making this possible and God bless . PM'emd my match just waiting to hear back ! Thanks again
Robert

Very nice.. This should be a fun time for all. I hope everyone gets the chance to post their gifts. Thanks again you guys!

Thank you, Vlad and Carol!

Really enjoyed the video and it was a treat in itself just to see you guys again. Thank you for hosting the forum gift exchange once again, Merry Christmas! :wave:

Great Video Guys. I am happy to get an International member! Glad we can share in this hobby here and across the world.

Wow!! My Buddy GStout76 and I were picked to exchange gifts!!! I already have a gift for him and we are headed out tomorrow morning!! No shipping fees!!! Thanks again for the great gift exchange contest!!!!

Great Video! Looking foreward to getting my new truck!:laughing:
Thanks Carol and Vlad! Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Thanks again Vlad and Carol, (and mods and admins) for all you guys do to keep this forum entertaining and informative. Happy New Year....Curt:grin:

This was a great idea, thanks. I'm all set to send my gift tomorrow when everything opens again around here!

should be a LOT of fun! I need to get mine out ASAP, I have surgery on wed the 28th!

Fun Video. Spooky, that I'm paired up with someone close to me in Colorado. Cool! This was fun. Thanks for your efforts.

Keith / anvilmanco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom