a BIG bust, but KT knows why......

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
This week's hunt is done and was hardly worth the Royal effort....out of 32 NIFCs recovered only 1 was needed by the Royal Treasurer. No silver, no proofs, no oddities, no 87 Kens.....and recovered from 2 of the 5 boxes were KT's marked halves. Seems KT has hunted these boxes before! :p:p

Oh, well. It is at least an opportunity to show you what coins KT marks!

The NIFC is pretty and brings The King one closer to finishing a 2015 roll.

Looking on the bright side, at the dump, KT got a $1 overage! Best all year! :lol::lol:

Here's the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 05 10 2018 1 NIFC.JPG
    CRH 05 10 2018 1 NIFC.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 187
  • CRH 05 10 2018 2 KT marked sticker halves.jpg
    CRH 05 10 2018 2 KT marked sticker halves.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I have always wondered if you ever ran into your own marked, searched coins! That answers that. Hope next week is more productive!

Is that some sort of sticker that you apply?

I have always wondered if you ever ran into your own marked, searched coins! That answers that. Hope next week is more productive!

Is that some sort of sticker that you apply?

His Majesty finds those halves with the stickers already applied....they say Good for $1 towards admittance. And are for a local movie theater in Arkansas. Over the past years KT has recovered and marked about 30 of them, and this was the first time He recovered 2 in one 5-box hunt. KT has seen and returned to the dump bank perhaps 5 of them before this CRH. :lol::lol:

on my CRH the first of the month I counted the coins in the first bow that were marked differently.. There were 16 that were marked differently a lot of competition around here lol

on my CRH the first of the month I counted the coins in the first bow that were marked differently.. There were 16 that were marked differently a lot of competition around here lol

KT knows what you mean. He regularly gets boxes that have marked coins....about 4 to 5 different markings, and yet, KT often hits some decent silver-bearing boxes. Me thinks there is a silver dumper upstream of KT and downstream from those marking CRHers ! :yes::yes:

Back
Top Bottom