Garrett sea hunter mark ii

Bellwoodboys

Hey everybody!

I was thinking of adding a full use water metal detector to add to the prizm 6t since it doesnt work well in wet/black sand. I was thinking of getting the Garrett Sea Hunter mark ii since it was in my price range. I wanted to know what you guys think of this detector or some things that you have heard about it or found with it.

Thanks!
-Rob

I had one and it was a good detector. Pretty simple turn on and go. I just got tired of digging iron so I went with a multi-vlf.

I have one and rarely use it.... It's a dig all, no difference in tones kind of machine. Plenty deep and built like a tank, but you've got to dig every little target... If you even suspect that you're beach has alot of iron i'd stay far away from this machine... Buy a good used minelab sovereign instead, even the older models are very good...

Here in jersey you will probably want a vlf multi frequency detector because with sandy alot of iron was thrown on the beach so if you want to dig alot iron but hey I'll give you you the pennies I find if I see you on the beach

Thanks for the advice! Maybe I should get a used minelab instead.

I probably will see you on the beach sometime. Thanks for the penny offer!!

yeah any detector will be fine for the dry sand as you can tell in my signature for last year i only did dry sand. You should be able to find a used sov in the sea hunter range. Where you from on the shore

Back
Top Bottom