Rev war era patriotic rattlesnake button!!!

David Smith

I was saving this post for the Makro/Nokta page but it seems she's either way behind or not interested.. The excitement can't be contained any longer from me! So here we go! I'm still over the moon. Out 3 weeks ago with the MMK at a local park that's lately been hammered by a few Nox's.
Managed to stumble across this fancy 17th century button. Liberty cap on pole with coiled rattlesnake 13 stars above.
#findoftheyear #Makro #NoNoxNeeded

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1553516498818.jpg
    FB_IMG_1553516498818.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 996
  • FB_IMG_1553516350482.jpg
    FB_IMG_1553516350482.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 896
Wow! Great find! That multi kruzer is working out well for you.
I started with an Impact on release day and never looked back. Sold off my ace series, Gave my AT pro to my 14 year old son for graduation. Hung up my G2+.
I've been really happy with the Kruzer even though it's sparky

Very nice!! I was just asking myself today, how often does something from the 1700's get found.... whether its coins, buttons, things like that. Apparently they're still out there for the taking!

Very nice!! I was just asking myself today, how often does something from the 1700's get found.... whether its coins, buttons, things like that. Apparently they're still out there for the taking!

The guys that hunt in colonial areas, like myself, do find it. Not all the time but frequently enough and it usually is the items you mention. Coins, British, Spanish and US. Buttons, musket pieces, utensils etc. My area goes back to the early/mid 1600's. The tuff part is getting permissions and development. but yea, it's there.

Back
Top Bottom