Hey there from San Francisco

Silburned

Hi all,

I'm new to the hobby and forum. I stumbled across this forum and have been hooked reading about everyone's finds and stories. I have recently started collecting coins and have maxed out my pocket change finds. Thinking it's time to start MD'ing.

I'm planning on hitting up some shops to get some more info and hopefully pick up my first detector this weekend.

I live in San Francisco 1 block from G.G Park and 7 blocks from the beach. I'm excited to see what I can find. If anyone feels like showing a newbie the ropes, feel free to message me.

Thanks and HH.
Silburned

Welcome! Never thought anything of it when I was there, wasn't into MD at the time, cant remember the name of the beach either. Just remember playing with my friends lab there and there was a HUGE cut on the beach like 5 feet! Dang I bet lots of goodies were waiting to be found that day!

Greetings and salutations from Kansas! You stumbled into the right forum. Read on and become the master.

Hey there! Good to have another NorCal hunter here! I am down on the beach in Santa Cruz!:D:D:cool:

Back
Top Bottom