Fly me to the moon

~Alan~

Forum Supporter
[SIZE=+1][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]I enclose a couple of picture taken on Wednesday. It was a present of a flight, given to me by my wife and her niece
and nephew, back in February. I thought I'd wait until the warmer weather.
We took off from Stapleford airfield, (to the east of London) headed south to the Thames, then west towards London,
before turning back north. It was around a 40minute flight. Most of the time I was in control of the Cessna 152.
Pictures are of... Tilbury Docks, the QE2 bridge, a shot looking towards London, and yours truly ;)
I really enjoyed it, and only wish I could afford to do it more often.
Stapleford1.jpg

Stapleford3.jpg

Stapleford4.jpg

Stapleford6.jpg

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited:
Looks like a great time.Hope you were not flying and taking photos at the same time or You could have taken the photos while you were at the controls if you were steering with your knees.Just kidding:D.Again looks like fun!

Looks like a great time.Hope you were not flying and taking photos at the same time or You could have taken the photos while you were at the controls if you were steering with your knees.Just kidding:D.Again looks like fun!

The instructor took over while I took some photos, and he took the one of me :grin:
It was the first time I'd flown in a light aircraft for over 40yrs. That was
when I was a cadet in the Air Training Corps, and we flew in the DH
Chipmunk.

Back
Top Bottom