• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My best gold find ever and I still can’t believe it

I read this post a while ago, but was left speechless at the time. :shock: Now, I must say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you for the details on the signal. The negative numbers were probably from some iron junk close by, or maybe your ground balance being off; making it sound iffy. You should air test it to see what it rings up at without any ground interference.

Clean that baby up a little! Distilled water and a soft bristle brush can't hurt it. Pat dry with a soft cotton cloth.

The place where I was hunting was infested with iron, every time you swung the coil the detector just kept going off non stop. There was iron and aluminum in the hole where I found it. I already cleaned the dirt off but the stain on her face didn’t go away. The VDI for it while I pass it over the coil is 17,18,19 on the Eqx 800 but changes even further depending on the mode you’re using.

I need to get back to lurking around Friendly more often. This happened five weeks ago and I just now saw it. HUGE congratulations to you and welcome to the gold coin club.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom