Water is warm enough to get in!

flphil

Forum Sponsor
Just saw on the news water is warm enough to get in. 90 degrees - feels like bath water. HH, phil

warm east coast too.

Mike and I went to Cocoa last thursday. The water was beautiful. Lots of targets, plenty of quarters and sinkers....no gold or silver. heading your way maybe in a week.

Yep - Water is a little too hot - not refreshing at all.

Yep - Water is a little too hot - not refreshing at all.
I have to agree with Felix, I do like the chill of 70 degree waters on a Hot day. Our water temp is setting at 75, on a 90 degree day it is refreshing.

cntrydncr1

:crazy: 90 degree's :shock: , a few more degree's , get slow cooked , wait till July and August .:shock: Water temp., 68 degree's up here , you might as well just in a hot tub howboutit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

PERFECT water temp........ not many like it down here when the water temp is 70 except the kids.... and they dont wear gold. 90 and you get the crazies running like a rooster diving in and throwing those balls....... and all their jewelry.:laughing: I like it when over half the beach is in the water sweating their butts off .... not freezing them off. youd be amazed how few get in the water at 70 degrees........ and how little they loose just setting in a beach chair.

90 is what the tourists like when they come on vacation. What they get is 90...... plus red tide. I was at the rental stand yesterday and the guy was telling them there was no refund if they rented anything and wanted a refund because of the red tide. Seems some of the vacationers dont like to cough, snot, and tear up with their party. Its that time of the year when you just know....... DONT DRINK THE WATER.:laughing:

Dew

Back
Top Bottom