Red tide luck

Got my first gold ring ever at the height of red tide this year!! Dead fish were on the beach, I was weeving in and out of them.....

Congrats on the gold!!!!!! I love the "chime" rings make in the scoop.....

Yep - went out there as well - couldn't handle more than 4 hours of that stench - feel bad for the people that were here on vacation..... dead fish were so thick you couldn't just side step them...…….

GL & HH

Congrats on the gold!!!!!! I love the "chime" rings make in the scoop.....

Yep - went out there as well - couldn't handle more than 4 hours of that stench - feel bad for the people that were here on vacation..... dead fish were so thick you couldn't just side step them...…….

GL & HH

I went out there today, found some 925 earnings in the dry. Somepeople were swimming:shock: I thought maybe I can do that got in as far as my shins and I couldn't shake the smell for the whole rest of the time I was swinging:lol:

Rob, are you wading when you go? For the record I was some until conditions took a turn for the worse. I may have to find a beach thats better suited to getting wet. The dead fish don't bother me so much. If sand conditions are right and it keeps the faint nosed competition away I'm game!:cool:

its not you just save it for later when the price of gold goes up.. cash it in later on in life..:laughing:

Gold needs to go way up my friend. Lol
Buys excal, buys scoop, hunts for hours on end, spends 60 dollars a month in gas, finds 30 dollars in melt. :laughing:
I wouldn't have it any other way though. This ring has good voodoo. Its my lucky charm now.

Back
Top Bottom