Still looking for GP3500 advice

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Bought this unit a couple months ago to use when I head south to relic hunt. I have many years detecting experience but absolutely none on a PI Machine. Need some tips on what controls do what and what settings affect performance. I have come to find the button on the handle is not a pin point but has something to do with ground balance. I have buried some good targets (buttons, bullets and brass as well as some junk targets like nails and scrap iron but they all sound the same to me.
My unit is set up with the rechargeable battery and I also purchased the Docs Gold screamer signal enhancer on the advice of a friend. Any and all tips are appreciated as are any links to videos I may find helpful. I am leaving for Culpeper next week so would like to at least get a loose grasp on to operate this unit.

Bought this unit a couple months ago to use when I head south to relic hunt. I have many years detecting experience but absolutely none on a PI Machine. Need some tips on what controls do what and what settings affect performance. I have come to find the button on the handle is not a pin point but has something to do with ground balance. I have buried some good targets (buttons, bullets and brass as well as some junk targets like nails and scrap iron but they all sound the same to me.
My unit is set up with the rechargeable battery and I also purchased the Docs Gold screamer signal enhancer on the advice of a friend. Any and all tips are appreciated as are any links to videos I may find helpful. I am leaving for Culpeper next week so would like to at least get a loose grasp on to operate this unit.

This detector is for different than US targets. It could be used on tiniest deep low conductors like smallest hammies and golden chain.

Don't even try to hunt on trashy sites, all iron needle like objects will be yours

Back
Top Bottom