New Hunter from southern Idaho

RebelHunter85

Hello all, my name is Nick and I'm from southern Idaho. We're getting snowed on right now, so I haven't gotten to play with my new detector much... I just bought a used whites spectrum xlt in like new condition for 300$. I think I got a pretty good deal, now I'm anxious to get out and try it out! I'm pretty new to detecting but my first machine was a used ace 250, great coin machine but I wanted to get a little deeper. I'd like some good ideas as far as places to hunt in my area, anybody from the Burley, Rupert area needing a hunting buddy?...lol

Pick a school yard, and grid it slowly (once the snow melts). You'll find EVERYTHING in school yards. LOL Kids bring it all!

Rings, good rings, gold rings, pendants, change, foreign money, ike dollars... I've found it all in School Yards..

Cheers!

Yep it's cold... what part of ID? I am just north of IF myself. Just picked up the same detector but the ground is solid... keep warm and safe and enjoy the next few days! I am going to love driving to work in the morning in this -15f weather!

Back
Top Bottom