It aint over til its over

romyrome

Elite Member
Told yall I cant count my totals yet, I still got a few more days left :p Today was a good day, 14k and Silver =) Out with fellow Member Compass George :cool: he got a 1911 V nickle two buffalo's a 1906 IHP and about ten wheat's and a Silver Rosie Me 1 Rosie i thought was silver turns out not so much :laughing: 1 wheat 1 Big Fat GOLD :D :yes: and a little 925 Kare Bear Ring :D My Totals Soon To come but i still got a few more days ;) Last Picture Is Compass Of George's Finds Minus His Silver Rosie

Attachments

• finds.jpg
    finds.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 516
  • 14k.jpg
    14k.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 507
  • silver ing.jpg
    silver ing.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 520
  • brass saint christopher.jpg
    brass saint christopher.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 516
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 513
  • token.jpg
    token.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 512
  • SCALE.jpg
    SCALE.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 511
  • georges finds.jpg
    georges finds.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
Nice Hunt

Romy very nice indeed, sorry to inform you , you only have one more hunting day in 2017, not a few :lol:, better rest up for tomorrow, cause Sunday is show , and tell , happy hunting , Earl PS Now that i moved to the beach i hope i do as 1/2 as good as you bro. Nice Fatty

Romy very nice indeed, sorry to inform you , you only have one more hunting day in 2017, not a few :lol:, better rest up for tomorrow, cause Sunday is show , and tell , happy hunting , Earl PS Now that i moved to the beach i hope i do as 1/2 as good as you bro. Nice Fatty
Earl i got tomorrows hunt and sundays hunt and show and tell on sunday night so i got two more hunts to get more silver and gold ;),, i started in the dirt and well i have trouble being talked into a dirt dig now unless the area has a lot of history hahahah the sand is where its at :yes: Gold Luck & Happy Hunting Earl
nice hunt buddy. ill watch the vid soon
Yeah i have yet to edit any footage from the last few days but i am sure i will in the new year so a Soon Indeed schmitzplumbing Thanks for watching :yes: GL&HH

Hey Romy, You were right about the weight on that fatty! You are on some kind of roll right now and I am happy to get the scraps that fall off the table. :lol:
What a memorable hunt that was today! :yes:

Ooooooooooh Weeee! nice fat yellow tire ya got there Romy! Congrats man! Gotta be more in that honey hole man, keep on pumpin brotha! :D

I here ya

Ya your wright bro. guess i was looking at the wrong month, it's cold here most days below freezing, wish you the best in 2018 bro,. thinking about getting a go pro 6 , any in site, i see just about all you Ca hunter's have camera's howboutit , and what size card is needed, 32,64,128 class ----, thanks Earl

:dingding: Very nice score on the goldie and oldies!

Nice ones!! BIGGIE!! I'm done for the year myself. Hope you get at least one more today and tomorrow! Gold luck!

I can hardly believe you've found a beach that's giving up oldies at this time. The entire coast of CA has been placid calm. Every beach I look at in my part of CA is sanded in. Hard to believe southern CA could be any better anywhere.

Is this some sort of cove beach, or bay inlet or something ? Seems like all the regular ocean facing beach fronts would be sanded in.

Sheesk, I can only imagine how good your spot will be when real erosion arrives. Congrats on the goodies.

Lucky you!
Well yes a bit lucky and a bit of being in the right place at the right time :cool: with a dash of skill :cool:
I can hardly believe you've found a beach that's giving up oldies at this time. The entire coast of CA has been placid calm. Every beach I look at in my part of CA is sanded in. Hard to believe southern CA could be any better anywhere.

Is this some sort of cove beach, or bay inlet or something ? Seems like all the regular ocean facing beach fronts would be sanded in.

Sheesk, I can only imagine how good your spot will be when real erosion arrives. Congrats on the goodies.
Thanks Tom :D it is hard to believe indeed but that is the truth =) i am no Ed The Beach Hunter :laughing: but i will say that i did my homework and lots of it to find this spot, it isn't easy hunting but yeah once some erosion happens it should produce some goods with a bit more ease ;)

Nice ones!! BIGGIE!! I'm done for the year myself. Hope you get at least one more today and tomorrow! Gold luck!
Thanks Kapi i decided to join a friend on a beach today and well shoulda stuck to my instincts and went where i had planned before but o well can win em all i got a good fake gold bracelet and thats about it :( one day left to add to my gold and silver pile :yes: Thanks Again Kapi 69 gold rings is amazing and very inspiring :D Congratulations on one hell of a good year :yes: :cool:
:dingding: Very nice score on the goldie and oldies!
Thanks Felix :cool:

Ya your wright bro. guess i was looking at the wrong month, it's cold here most days below freezing, wish you the best in 2018 bro,. thinking about getting a go pro 6 , any in site, i see just about all you Ca hunter's have camera's howboutit , and what size card is needed, 32,64,128 class ----, thanks Earl
:laughing: well today was a bust so one day left ;) the card needed is determined on how often you want to download the footage on your comp and how much you film with a 64 gig i can get 2 hrs of footage :D and you wand a ultra plus fast card too :yes:
Ooooooooooh Weeee! nice fat yellow tire ya got there Romy! Congrats man! Gotta be more in that honey hole man, keep on pumpin brotha! :D
Thanks Slim :D i know theres more but under lots of sand :no: but i am working on getting all i can till the sands moves out and ravels more :D

Hey Romy, You were right about the weight on that fatty! You are on some kind of roll right now and I am happy to get the scraps that fall off the table. :lol:
What a memorable hunt that was today! :yes:
Nailed it huh ? what did i say 8 and a half a boom hahahhah 8.4 :cool: Man im good and it was a really memorable one for me too as i have never seen a V Nickle Dug and all the other coins you scored from that small spot, it was amazing :D Glad to have ya along and shoot Hope ya can get the yellow on next one bud :cool:

Yep, there's only so many days you can fit into 1. LOL

Good luck Romy!

Nice gold Honker,Romy.
Thanks Brother Happy New Year lets get some good one this year :D
Man your on the train de oro! Chooo fn chooo!

Congrats Romy!
Thanks GS Research has been paying off and luck was on my side :D lets hope i can keep that train rolling this year :D
Yep, there's only so many days you can fit into 1. LOL

Good luck Romy!
Thanks Skippy the last day my buddys i took to my spot killed it but me not so much so mt totals are being counted post em tonight :p Happy New Year Bud GL&HH

Big congrats on the big gold, those aren't easy to come by (speaking for myself). Also, what does it say on the back of the pendant you found?

Excellent hunt, happy hunting! :thumbsup::wow2:

Back
Top Bottom