Anyone ever detect beaches after a hurricane

after a nor'easter yes ...but after a hurricane. peoples lives are in turmoil. some have lost homes, there are downed tree, no water, no electricity. if you have free time you should be helping out your neighbors or volunteering at a shelter. If you're on the beach swing your loop then you are a douche bag!!! just my opinion but it's the right opinion to have.

after a nor'easter yes ...but after a hurricane. peoples lives are in turmoil. some have lost homes, there are downed tree, no water, no electricity. if you have free time you should be helping out your neighbors or volunteering at a shelter. If you're on the beach swing your loop then you are a douche bag!!! just my opinion but it's the right opinion to have.

I've lived thru a couple hurricanes, Charlie and Wimla, worked at the hospital and had to be away from my family post-hurricane, litterally WORKED 26 hours straight. got some sleep then next day drove to ground zero and used my truck and trailer to save a womans stuff that she had left not to damaged.
She was found hiding in her home that morning still afraid to eat, drink or just move.
Did I say I was going to ignore everything going on around me to hunt gold.
Don't bother to say "I"M SORRY" justget your self some help for your hostility before you take it out on your family again!

You clearly missed the intent of his question. He didn't ask "Should I leave my neighbor bleeding and dying in his front yard while I take my Humvee and run over his dog on the way to the beach to go metal detecting?" Assuming the worst in a person is the epitome of douche baggery... :roll:

Thanks Guam
"douche baggery" LOL
I don't know why some people are like that. They assume the worst. They must have a miserable life or wife or both.
BH

i'll never understand you people. hunting a 100 year old overgrown cemetery that's disrespectful. detecting a the beach after the living have had their lives turned upside down that the best time to score gold!!

Back
Top Bottom