Kicked some 916 out of the chips this morning

Awesome Shiva gold, GS! And four for the year?! Dang, man, you are killing it! Congrats!

Dude! Nice work. I have yet to find a gold ring. 22k, that's amazing, I'm jealous.

3.5 grams of unreal yeller! My first 22k. Gold #4 for the year.

Stopped at a tot-lot before work for a quick hunt and got 62¢.

Continued towards work and remembered another tot-lot I could quickly hit on the way, glad I did.... 26¢, half a junk heart locket, a pull tab, a gross vape thing and this sweet goldie :D

Happy hunting!

That's some serious BEAUTY there! I love the 22K so buttery...

It was well worth your time to stop. Nice find.

That’s the crazy nature of this hobby, never know what your going to find, the norm would have been the 26¢ itself! Thanks Diggin.

Awesome Shiva gold, GS! And four for the year?! Dang, man, you are killing it! Congrats!

Thanks man! I dunno about killing it but I’m happy so far :lol: hoping to pull a few more golds before the year is out but that’s the nature of this game :)

Awesome find! I love Tot Lots!

Thanks GT, this year is my 5th? year at this, and first at finding gold out of tot-lots (3).

Dude! Nice work. I have yet to find a gold ring. 22k, that's amazing, I'm jealous.

Thanks Jeff. You’ll nab some gold soon, maybe even a gold coin over your way! I’d trade a gold find or two for a seated coin find too ;)

Holy Cats! :wow: Great job congrats! :cool:

Thank you Irons!

Great Hunt !!! Congrats on the 22K.

Thanks Pesca!

That's some serious BEAUTY there! I love the 22K so buttery...

Yes incredible color, thanks Skippy!

That's some nice looking yellow! Is 22k your highest K for gold?

Hi Toad. Yeah, 22k is my highest, have a couple 18k, but this is my only 22k (so far) :thumbsup:

Got me thinking I didn’t have a tally per K, so added that to my spreadsheet:

10k : 7
14k: 13
18k: 2
22k: 1

Time to find some 24k! :lol:

Congrats on the tot lot gold, and a high purity gold as well!

Thank you Sandgroper!

That was a great little hunt! My local tot-lots, I'd be lucky just to get the pulltab!

Moon - I hear you, this is my fifth year at metal detecting and only the first year I’ve pulled golds (3!) from a tot-lot.... so don’t give up hope...

Wow, 22k in a tot lot. I've never found 22k and I've never found gold in a tot lot. But I'll keep trying, Congratulations on an awesome find!

Thanks man, and do keep trying, I never found gold in a tot-lot until this year - year 5 of this hobby! And I’ve found 3 in tot-lots this year!

My two 18k (lake beach finds) and the 22k:

Attachments

• D77F4ED8-E450-465D-BBC9-5E1246CB814C.jpg
    D77F4ED8-E450-465D-BBC9-5E1246CB814C.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
:dingding: That one would go into a save always drawer for me. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom