Welcome our new sponsor!

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our new sponsor kellycodetectors.com and our new member kellycogal. Sharon has worked
with Kellyco for 14 years and will be able to answer some of the questions you may have about the company or the products they sell.

Welcome Sharon and thanks for supporting us!

Have purchased from K-co in the past and have received their newsletter. Seems like a nice company. Welcome Kellyco.

Great to have you aboard, and don't hesitate to post some of your finds from the back of the shop! Rick

Welcome KellycoGal and to Me

Hello all

I too am from Kellyco Metal Detectors, Sharon is our Customer Service Manager and has been with Kellyco for 14 years so she is more than qualified to help you with any question you may have about our products or comments on them. Be Nice :shock:... not for real, just let us know how to make things better for you so your treasure hunting experience can be the best...

So who am I... I am the Webmaster at Kellyco so if you have any issues with our website just let me know and I will look into the issues brought to my attention. Comments/Suggestions are welcome and we will do our best to make your requests happen. Not only am I a computer nerd :spin: I to am a treasure hunting enthusiast too. Growing up on a Civil War battle field with indian mounds around every bend kinda turned me into a complete artifacts nut. My claim to fame in the treasure hunting arena is, I found the oldest coin in the Contenential US, I know you will say yeah right, but for real I did... I do not have possesion of the coin as it was found on a state funded De Soto archeological dig site in Tallahassee, FL which I was a volenteer on when I was younger and of course it was taken and stored away in the State Archives. Enough about that though unless you want to know more.... That is me in a nutshell... There is a lot more but that can come in other posts :roll:

With this long winded introduction :tumble:, I just want you all to know, we are real people and not just evil retailers wanting to rape you for your hobby (not saying other retailers do that), but it's our hobby too, and we at Kellyco want to make your treasure hunting and metal detecting experience the best it can be..

Take care...

Coin info...

I am truly not sure what the coin type was other than that it was Spanish in origin and that it dated from around the 1520's - 1540's. It was pretty bad off as I did not even realize it was a coin when I pulled it out of the sifting screen, just that it was metal and had foreign text on it. I was 14 years old at the time and my attention to detail back then was as any teenager's would have been, lacking. Then the media hit and I forgot even why I was digging in the dirt :D beign 14 and put on all the television stations and news papers around the country was a tad bit overwhelming.

Now as far as my collection of other artifacts they range from mastodon parts to indian artifacts to civil war relics to all things inbetween all collected on my family property and other areas at and around Natural Bridge, Florida. I grew up on the St. Marks River and spent every day when growing up in the woods or the river/springs looking for treasures.

Welcome to the forum as a sponsor!

I know there have been several questions regarding Kellyco before so I'm sure there will be in the future.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard neighbor.I live within easy driving distance to you. I have toured the store several times in the past few years and bought several items including my beloved Beach Hunter "ID". A suggestion to add to your flyer and other publications (unless I just plain missed it), GPS #s in big bold print....Many of the detector visitors to Florida have that capability and well, this is 2007 and your street IS easy to miss first time......Good luck..Gil

Back
Top Bottom