JD in Missouri.....hurt in accident

Debistogs

I got this from his wife on another forum I am on.

Hello, J.D. was in a car wreck yesterday he was a passenger in a car he had full body paralysis for 2 hours and slowly got some feeling back, he has a concusion and stiches, and has paralysis on his left side on approx. 25% of his body, he is doing well we have him home and is going to a nuerologist on Mon.
Steve has been helping us through this time, John is worried about the hunt this year he will have to postpone anything until the fall. I know you are good friends to him , he is in great pain please pray for him during this time. thank you Mary Ann and the DeRosa family.

Debi

really sorry to hear that. Our prayers and thoughts are with him and his family for a complete and speedy recovery

J.D and his family are in our prayers for a speedy recovery. get well J.D

JD, our prayers go out to you! You are a strong guy, I'm sure you'll be up and swinging in no time!

One of our California hunter was supposed to go hunting with JD later this month. He called
his house to inquire how he is getting along and JD himself answered the phone.
He reported that he is doing better. JD is scheduled to visit a neurologist later this week
and get an assessment.

Wow, though I am new to this site I am very sorry to read this bad news!
I hope J.D. will recover soon, and I send him my best vibes from Holland!

I want to thank you all for you kind words, although im a hurting puppy it could have been much worse, I'm glad i was given a second chance, when it first happened I was completely paralyzed and blood was gushing down my face I thought for sure that was the end, and all i could think about was my kids, a few hours later I got most of my feeling back... today it hurts veery bad I have no feeling in my left hand and arm, and intermittent feeling in my left leg, so I'm on the way to recovery it make take a while , but its sure better than what the alternative would have been, I appreciate your concern and prayers... thank you very much...jd

Glad you are doing better JD. Keep it up and before you know it you will be up and at it again.
God Bless
Earl

Good to hear from you JD, time is a great healer as they say. Keep your spirits up and do your research when you can, you will be swinging in no time soon :yes:

Back
Top Bottom