Odds ands ends

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
Hey guys and gals,

Made some time to go out to the  park . found 4.58 in clad an earring from Italy a canadian $1.00 and some odds and ends ..and I want to show you all my latest creation made this probe out of a deer hore I had found in a dumpster. Also found a meterorite at least I'd like to think so I would know the first thing to look for in a space rock  :lol:  And I found  three tokens that were scattered in a 4*4 section that was fun

dscn3012cm5.th.jpg

dscn3018rg2.jpg

dscn3019editedwv4.th.jpg

dscn3027tz8.th.jpg

dscn3014editedvy9.th.jpg

dscn3018jr0.th.jpg

dscn3014editedvy9.th.jpg

dscn3022dk5.th.jpg

dscn3017editedia1.th.jpg

dscn3027qh6.th.jpg

That was a nice solid hunt. Good going!

Dedistogs ,
Found another rock . This time I'm going to think it,s a meteor, I haqven't a clue as in what to look for in one but ,,,,,,,It could be,,,,,(right)?:)its smaller then a dime and read a quarter on the screen
FelixtheCat said:
That was a nice solid hunt. Good going!
Debistogs said:
Great finds Rusty!

HH
Debi

Nice going rusty. Keep up the good work. I am also a little mystified about what you made the probe out of.

Cool, can I have it? The "FJ" is a ball marker from a Foot Joy golf glove. I would love to find a meterite. How could you tell if it really was one.

Jason,
I have'nt a clue it's just thetexture and weight of the (rock) I'm just calling it a meteorite Call me crazy but wether it is or isn't that's my storie and I'm stickin to it.Oh I also found it while I detecting on mars, If I'm going to tell a story might as well tell a good one right?
Jason said:
Cool, can I have it? The "FJ" is a ball marker from a Foot Joy golf glove. I would love to find a meterite. How could you tell if it really was one.

rustynail1 said:
Jason,
I have'nt a clue it's just thetexture and weight of the (rock) I'm just calling it a meteorite Call me crazy but wether it is or isn't that's my storie and I'm stickin to it.Oh I also found it while I detecting on mars, If I'm going to tell a story might as well tell a good one right?
Jason said:
Okay, you're crazy!:)

Back
Top Bottom