Ive just been told its PRICELESS

simonthesearcher

Forum Supporter
I am sitting here typing this in a state of shock.This Harness Pendant,which i have posted on this forum has just been identified and i have been contacted about it.One Finds Expert described it as Priceless,the other finds guy says i have hit the jackpot.What i thought was a normal 1300,s pendant is a very,very rare pendant.If you want to read about it go to www.ukdn.co.uk and go to Post your Images.Now im off to celebrate,,,,,,,YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attachments

• Horse Pendant 1300,s.jpg
    Horse Pendant 1300,s.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 655
Screw Rusty - can I have it :lol:

I assume you will have it appraised and then insured, correct :?:

U sure do have the knack for finding great stuff :yes:

Hey simon I am having trouble with the link. I don't see 'post your images'. Is there a more direct address you can post?

simonthesearcher said:
I am sitting here typing this in a state of shock.This Harness Pendant,which i have posted on this forum has just been identified and i have been contacted about it.One Finds Expert described it as Priceless,the other finds guy says i have hit the jackpot.What i thought was a normal 1300,s pendant is a very,very rare pendant.If you want to read about it go to www.ukdn.co.uk and go to Post your Images.Now im off to celebrate,,,,,,,YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well done Simon, I am so happy for you. It gives all of us hope that while we enjoy what we do, there might just be a pot of gold at the end of the "rainbow". I am really very happy for you and thanks for sharing your finds. I think I speak for all when I say, "We are happy to know you"! Great Job!!!!

Steve,im not sure but i think you might have to register with the site.It wont take long and its free.It has a lot of interesting stuff on anyway and you guys in the States can post some of your stuff there.I think you have to click on, Post your pictures here.

Heartfelt congrats, my online, looks like a guy where I work, friend.

Your finds are always excellent, now you have spread the icing on the cake. I'm so happy for you.

DM

Simon, I told you a while back that this was gonna happen. And it has. A VERY EXTREME CONGRATS to you buddy. You definitely deserve it. Your perseverance has paid off for you. Well done my friend. :yes:

I 'm unable to even come close to saying "CAN I HAVE IT" With all kidding aside I am truley excited for you Simon, You are in that dream that we all are searching for THE BIG ONE.Only you are living it, Good Job you are a class act.
OZ_IL said:
Screw Rusty - can I have it :lol:

I assume you will have it appraised and then insured, correct :?:

U sure do have the knack for finding great stuff :yes:

Wow way to go Simon, I am very happy for you. Every day if we wake up and are healthy enough to go outside to detect and lucky enough to find a few goodies is priceless. But in your case priceless in the $ category is a big added plus. Congradulations! Steve.

Busy,yes it would look good on a wall,the only thing is the kind of money they are talking about makes it impossible for me not to sell it.I know a lot of people frown apon selling items like this but hey,im human and in no way rich.Dangle enough money in front of anyone and its hard not to except.

New set of batteries. $6.49
Gas to get there. $2.29 a gallon
Finding a rare Harness Pendant. Priceless!

Way to go! I wouldn't hesitate to sell myself.

Congradulations on a priceless find Simon! It must be nice to live and hunt in an area with such a long and rich history as England. Wouldn't I love to be able to consider anything from the 1300s as normal, lol! Good luck with the harness, I hope it really pays off for you!

Detector said:
New set of batteries. $6.49
Gas to get there. $2.29 a gallon
Finding a rare Harness Pendant. Priceless!

Way to go! I wouldn't hesitate to sell myself.

How much are you "selling yourself" for????? Ha Ha Ha

Back
Top Bottom