Snow hunt

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Totally geeking out over my new toy! I think I found the setting I like on the AT pro. Pro Zero! 10 minutes looking. C1D88B2E-FB96-4850-A17D-C8569182FE44.jpg

Cool! Heres a tip you may like....Bag your coil like this when you go on more snow hunts...its keeps the snow from balling up on the coil and making it weigh a ton...skims the coil right over the top of the snow with ease!

I do sell MudPuppy Enterprises Coil Bags for the AtPro for $10 per dozen...free shipping! You just send me the cash, and then go and pick up your bags at the Dollar store! The Minelab Coil Bags cost a bit more naturally...:laughing:

You are doing Great Chris! Pro Zero is the Setting! Keep at it! Time and Gold waits for Nobody!

Attachments

• bagged coil.jpg
    bagged coil.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 99
  • bagged coil-1.jpg
    bagged coil-1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 136
  • bag coil.jpg
    bag coil.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 110
  • bag coil-2.jpg
    bag coil-2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 101
  • bag coil-5.jpg
    bag coil-5.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 97
Nice getting out weather be danged!

How’s detecting in CC? Been wanting to get over to that side of the lake and check things out...

That's hardcore!

I use "wide open" Pro Zero mode nearly all the time on my AT Pro - I think it's useful to hear everything the machine is telling you.

Nice getting out weather be danged!

How’s detecting in CC? Been wanting to get over to that side of the lake and check things out...

I’ve had my AT Pro since Thursday night. I’ve got about 6 hours of time under my belt so I’m just cutting my teeth right now. Feel like it’s starting to click.

I do have permission to hunt an old property already. My coworker lives there. She told me she’s got the perfect place to look and that she found an old sword there. Inside an old out building that has a dirt bottom. The home is in the old part of Carson and the outbuilding is older than the home. I will do an update after I hunt it!

Back
Top Bottom