1925 class ring with the XP Deus lite !

FWest

Recently I traded for a lite version of the XP Deus. Like most of us as soon as you get a new toy you have to use it. About the only ground that's not frozen or covered with snow is the beach, so off my buddy and I go to a small local beach.

I started program 8 and quickly located my first soda tab, 5 more feet and pow this little ring rang out. I have to believe its been hanging around for many years. I have not been able to figure out the school yet. Nothing of interest was found after but happy to find my first Gold with the Deus.

Attachments

• 25 ring.jpg
    25 ring.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 697
Now that's a super nice looking gold class ring! Big Congrats! I bet you can't wait until all the snow melts!

beephead

Thanks guys. Unfortunately we are getting another foot of snow now and temps will be stupid cold for week, no more detecting for a while. Have to live watching/reading about the members in warmer climates for a few months.

Anyone recognize the school ? I doubt I will find the owner due to the age but worth a shot.

Merry Christmas, FWest

Thanks guys. Unfortunately we are getting another foot of snow now and temps will be stupid cold for week, no more detecting for a while. Have to live watching/reading about the members in warmer climates for a few months.

Anyone recognize the school ? I doubt I will find the owner due to the age but worth a shot.

Merry Christmas, FWest

Merry Christmas.
First of all we do not know where you live. The school is SHS, which would be S...... High School.

Second of all if they were 18 in 1925 when they graduated they would have been born in 1907 which would make them 110 years old. So you will never find the owner. Enjoy the oldie and keep it.

I have them from 1901, 1913, 1919, 1922, 1925, 1927 and 1929. Plus many from the 1930's. I don't look for owners unless they graduated in the 1950's any more. You have a piece of history and you might want to see if there were any high schools around your area that started with the letter S

Hope this helps.

Where in Maine are u.? I'm from Kittery but am now in NH, just across the border from Berwick.
Everyone's right about the letters on it. Its going to be a town or name that starts with S. And it wont be a two namer like south Portland or St. Thomas.

S??????? High School.

Sanford, sebago, sebatius, skowhegan, saco. Just gotta look at whats closest to you.
Or if u found it In a touristy type of spot it might be from Mass or Canada.

Whaaat....!!!....I recently traded for a deus lite too and I haven't found any gold yet. Mine must be broken...Oh...wait....just remembered...I don't have a beach to hunt at....everything is frozen here. The high temp today is going to be 9 the low will be -2 :p

HDD

Congrats on the beautiful ring. Maybe from a local H.S. or could have been
dropped by a summer visitor long ago. There may be descendants of that 110
year old person somewhere, would make a great news story if you could find &
return that ring to the family.

Back
Top Bottom