Final silver of the year

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
I made it out yesterday to the Hobo woods.
I was in desperate need of a silver, as I have been stuck at 49 for over a month now...

Prior to the snow flying, I was able to get a Merc, buff and a wheatie.
Also found a neat old Norwalk key from Connecticut.

Happy Hunting in 2018 Everybody:D

Attachments

• 12-23-17 keepers.jpg
    12-23-17 keepers.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 12-23 Norwalk key.jpg
    12-23 Norwalk key.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 205
Was that found with the Pro or Max ? Need to add new machine to your post 😉 Now are you sure you are done for the winter or are you just saying for the rest of the year with 7 days left ?

Was that found with the Pro or Max ? Need to add new machine to your post �� Now are you sure you are done for the winter or are you just saying for the rest of the year with 7 days left ?

Thanks Scott, the MAX (signature updated, thanks)
There is a very good possibility I will get out Tuesday morning ;)

Great work Mattmitt 👍 Another season on the books . Congrats on the great saves along the way. Congrats on the sweet late season silver .
, Dew

Big Congrats on the silver and key! I was fix-in to say, that the year ain't over with yet! I'm tie up again tomorrow but I have six days left in 2017 to do a few days of detecting.

Happy New Year!

beephead

Huge congrats on # 50 That was my goal FTY but looks like I may fall short. Oh well, theres next year. Happy New Year and good luck in 2018 Mark

Great work Mattmitt �� Another season on the books . Congrats on the great saves along the way. Congrats on the sweet late season silver .
, Dew
Thanks Dew, could not go out today, only 3 degrees here!
Big Congrats on the silver and key! I was fix-in to say, that the year ain't over with yet! I'm tie up again tomorrow but I have six days left in 2017 to do a few days of detecting.

Happy New Year!

beephead
Thanks, too cold here
Sweet silver and Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you
Congrats on the big 5-0 Matt! Here’s to 100 in 2018!
That would be great, good luck to you too
Congrats on silver #50, the key and the rest...good hunt!
Thank you
Huge congrats on # 50 That was my goal FTY but looks like I may fall short. Oh well, theres next year. Happy New Year and good luck in 2018 Mark
Thanks Mark, good luck next year

Back
Top Bottom