Question for mods or admin

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Sometimes when I open a thread here,,it comes up small in the screen,,not full sized.
I do post in some of them,,but it is hard for me to see what I am typing.
And after I post the frame comes back up to full size.

What causes this??

Anyone else notice??

Not a Mod , I get the same thing on my I pad , I do believe it's the size used by the poster to post pic . On my I pad some of the pics are huge and load slow . I don't think it's a problem with the site or your device . Hope someone has a better answer it's just my opinion . ,,,,,HH

I've not experienced the problem the OP mentioned but rarely, someone will post a very large pic and you then have to scroll to the right to see the rest of the pic and the words they wrote. More common on other sites than here though.

That is why it is good to check photos before uploading.

I open the photo on my computer using the built in windows paint program and click on "resize" and choose "pixels" and it shows the horizontal and vertical size in pixels.

Usually if the vertical is greater than 500 pixels I'll reduce the vertical (usually to anywhere from 450 to 300 depending on the picture) and the horizontal reduces automatically in proportion.

I'll save a copy at that size and then upload that reduced size picture.

Sometimes when I open a thread here,,it comes up small in the screen,,not full sized.
I do post in some of them,,but it is hard for me to see what I am typing.
And after I post the frame comes back up to full size.

What causes this??

Anyone else notice??

Doesn't sound like anything we are doing at this end.

Back
Top Bottom