The Pet Diet

Gander

Elite Member
Pet Diet

"I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of dog food at Big W and standing inline at the check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Pet Diet again although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants and shirt pockets with Pet nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. It's great for loosing weight.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned.

I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking myself and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

You know I must be getting old, because I read Rudy's version about 2 weeks ago, and just plain forgot about it. Sorry I didn't mean to repeat the joke. Thats ok, I have lots of others to choose from.

Gander

PS, I like Rudy's version better too.

You know I must be getting old, because I read Rudy's version about 2 weeks ago, and just plain forgot about it. Sorry I didn't mean to repeat the joke. Thats ok, I have lots of others to choose from.

Gander

PS, I like Rudy's version better too.

Gander.. I do all the time and Rudy being the board police make sure he lets me know with a link ;)

Back
Top Bottom